2. M-Mrk. with Sony
3. M-Enter. : Become a DJ on SkyRock Radio
4. M-Info. with Citibank
5. M-Mrk. to meet Pop Stars
6. M-Comm. : Informa - Ask the Chairman by SMS
7. M-Enter. : America's Cup
8. M-Enter. : Interact. Games on your Siemens Phone
9. M-Com. : Hotmail on SMS
10. M-Enter. with Shazam
11. M-Info. for Golfers
12. M-Mrk. Campaign with Pespi
13. M-Info. : Yellow Pages on SMS
14. M-Com. : Over The Air Payment For Java Content
15. M-Mrk. for Shoppers in Singapore
16. M-Enter. : SMS to TV with Tatamia
17. M-Enter. with Mobiquid
18. M-Enter. with Sportnews
19. M-Com. on Viva TV
20. M-Enter. : Urban Safari by SMS
21. M-Infor. : ZDNet on your Mobile
Sports Results & Information in Real Time by SMS
Who:Mobileway & Sportnews
What: Sportnews, one of the leading sports content management companies in Germany, has launched a mobile service attached to their web portal - sportal.de. The portal is designed for sports-lovers and fans can now subscribe to receive SMS with updated information, results and live commentaries minute-by-minute on key sporting events.
This new service was launched to coincide with two major events in the sporting calendar - the annual Tour de France and the start of the German football league season.
In addition to providing SMS alerts, Sportnews also offers trivia fans, quizzes over SMS, where football or formula 1 fanatics can pit their wits and try to win one of a host of prizes.
Why: The aim of the mobile service is to provide Sportal.de subscribers with a compelling mobile service to pick up the very latest news as it happens while on the move.
Outcome: Given the recent launch, there are currently no statistics available but the initial wave of online subscriptions suggest that the service will meet with success in the coming weeks. The large array of sporting competitions available on SMS games and alert services on offer is undoubtedly a significant advantage.